Eliminate Cellulite And Stretch Marks With Salt And Sugar: The good thing about peeling is that they can be made very easily at home from ingredients that are available and cheap and that we have in our kitchen. We offer you an easy recipe for peeling with salt and sugar, which will help you in removing dead cells from the skin and fights against cellulite and stretch marks.
Other Articles Might be You Like :
- Four Supplements That Are Necessary To Maintain your Form
- Why Is Good To Increase your Protein Intake Before Going To Bed
- Beta Glucan- A Key To a Good Immune System
- Perfect Meals For Losing Fat And Building Muscles In The Same Time
The main purpose of peeling is to remove dirt and dead cells from the skin. Therefore they should have an abrasive structure. After their use, the skin remains smooth, as the procedure itself stimulates blood circulation and contributes to cell rejuvenation. Sea salt is enriched with iodine and microelements that replenish the skin and that’s why this peeling is used. For hydration of the skin, you can use any natural oil that hydrates the skin, such as coconut and olive oil.
FOR THIS PEELING YOU WILL NEED:
- 200 g sea salt 200 g sugar 150 to 200 ml olive or coconut oil.
- In a glass bowl, mix salt, sugar, and oil until you get a density similar to yogurt.
- Use this peeling mixture every night when showering or washing your face.
- Apply by rubbing problematic areas of the skin, massaging in circular movements for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then simply rinse with luck warm water and apply a moisturizing cream or body lotion.
The results are visible after only one month of regular use of this prepared peeling. You will notice that the stretch marks and cellulite are less noticeable.
You should continue to use this peeling after you notice the first positive effects as regular use may almost Eliminate Cellulite And Stretch Marks With Salt And Sugar.