The best treatment for headache migraine and how to prevent it: is not just a severe headache, but it’s a result of specific physiologic changes in the brain. Beside the headache, there are many associated symptoms such as: sensitivity to light, sound, and smells, nausea, vomiting. Usually, the pain is unilateral on the one side of the head.
Migraine with aura is a term for migraine with specific warning symptoms. These symptoms can be a blind spot in one eye, flashing lights or numbness of the one side of the body. The aura lasts until the headache begins or may last until the end of the headache.It’s thought that the main reasons for migraine are the changes of some neurotransmitters (hormone like substances that send messages between brain cells). There are many triggers for this condition such as normal hormone fluctuations( regular menstrual cycles, oral contraceptive(birth pills) ), some food such as red wine, chocolate, aged cheese, stress, oversleeping, changes in barometric pressure can lead to migraine.
- Best Alternates facetime for Android to iPhone
- What Will Happen To Your Body If You Drink Tomato Juice Every Day
- If You Add These Things To Your Morning Coffee Your Extra Pounds Will Be Past For You
- Groceries That You Should Consume During The Summer
- 10 Helpful Ingredients For Bloated Stomach
- How To Improve Your Flexibility
- The Benefits Of Daily Use Of Probiotic Yogurt
- Four Supplements That Are Necessary To Maintain your Form
- Best Android Notification App In 2019 You Must Know
The treatment depends on the type of migraine
The best treatment for headache migraine and how to prevent it: The usually drugs are ibuprofen, acetaminophen, triptans (sumatriptan, almotriptan, eletriptan can be very effective). Very important for the therapy are: the age, sex, blood pressure of the patients. In the therapy may be included antidepressant medications, anti-seizure medications, blood pressure medications, and magnesium, butterbur, riboflavin. Some patients with very frequent headaches( more than 15 per month) might benefit from Botox injections.